Highlands Medical Center will host two first dose COVID-19 Moderna vaccine clinics on Thursday, February 18 and Friday, February 19 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. while supplies last. Three hundred vaccines will be available each of these days. The clinics will be held in the main lobby of HMC.
Vaccines will be given on a first come first served basis to the following groups, per Alabama guidelines:
• Health care workers
• People age 65 and older
• Frontline workers to include:
• First responders
• Corrections officers
• Food and agriculture workers
• US Postal Service workers
• Manufacturing workers
• Grocery store workers
• Public transit workers
• People who work in the education sector (teachers, support staff, community college and higher education)
• Childcare workers
• Judiciary (including but not limited to – circuit judges, district judges and district attorneys)
Bring photo ID and insurance card.